How Green is a Hawksbeck Garden Room?
At Hawksbeck we take our corporate responsibility to the environment seriously. We want to build garden rooms for life and that means protecting our planet for future generations. Our green credentials start by using SIPs (structurally insulated panels). They use 65% less timber than traditional building methods. Our SIP manufacturing facility is carbon neutral and our SIPs are classified as an Eco build, which means they are 100% recyclable. All our insulation is EPS (expanded polystyrene), which is zero rated for ODP (ozone depletion potential) and GWP (global warming potential).
- Built in Carbon neutral production facility
- Eco build, our garden room structures are 100% recyclable
- Our insulation is zero rate for ODP (ozone depletion potential)
- Our insulation GWP (global warming potential)
- 65% less timber is used than traditional builds
- 90% site wastage as kit is manufactured off-site
- Naturally greener than other build types